- Posted on: 21st April 2023
- Location: Punjab
- Education: Ph.D
- Last Date: May 05, 2023
- Vacancies: Multiple
- Company: Higher Education Department Punjab
- Address: Secretary, Higher Education Department HED Punjab, Civil Secretariat, Lahore
Higher Education Department HED Punjab is looking to hire the services of committed, qualified, and experienced professionals to give their services to the universities listed below.
These Universities are looking for the services of the Vice-Chancellor. These posts will be filled with the residents of Punjab. Applicants of both genders may apply to get recruited.
The University of Punjab – Lahore
The University of Jhang
The Ghazi University – Dera Ghazi Khan
University of Okara
Thal University – Bhakkar
Baha Ud Din Zakariya University BZU Multan
University of Gujrat
Government College University GCU Faisalabad
Government College University GCU Lahore
University of Education – Lahore
Islamia University – Bahawalpur
University of Kamalia
University of Layyah
University of Narowal
Lahore College for Women University Lahore
Fatima Jinnah Women’s University Rawalpindi
Government College for Women University Sialkot
Government College Women University Faisalabad
University of Home Economics Lahore
Government Sadiq College Women University Bahawalpur
Women University Multan
University of Engineering and Technology UET Taxila
University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore
KFUEIT Rahim Yar Khan
- The maximum age limit is 65 years (calculated from the application submission deadline).
- Have earned a Ph.D. Degree from HEC-recognized or UNESCO-listed institutions.
- Should have experience in a Senior Academic, Research, or Management Leadership position.
- Should possess a distinguished research and publications record.
- You can get detailed eligibility information from the vacancy notice posted below. Govt employees may also apply but should provide a No Objection Certificate when the PHED is required. The complete detail is available on the HED Punjab website www.hed.punjab.gov.pk.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can download the Application Form from www.hed.punjab.gov.pk Or Click Here.
- This application form should be addressed to the Secretary, HED, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.
- Applications should contain a Detailed CV, Educational Certificates, Degrees, Diplomas, Experience Certificates, Research Publications, and Passport-Size Photographs.
- Applications complete in all respect must reach before 5th May 2023.