Today, Emirates Flight Catering is offering an exciting opportunity for experienced professionals to join their team in Dubai. As the largest catering service provider at Dubai Airport since 2003, Emirates Flight Catering serves all airlines based at the airport. They have announced multiple job openings for individuals with an equivalent degree or diploma in fields such as aviation. Don’t miss out on this chance to advance your career with a renowned company. Be sure to review the list of available positions and requirements to see if you are a qualified candidate.
- Updated on: 4th January 2023
- Caterer Name: Emirates Flight Catering
- Job Location: Dubai
- Nationality: Selective nationalities
- Education: Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)
- Experience: Absolutely mandatory
- Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
- Benefits: As per UAE labor law
Emirates Flight Catering Careers (Current Vacancies)
- All of the below positions would be fulfilled with relevant education and prior working experience in the same environment.
- Have good spoken English in written and verbal (mandatory).
How To Apply For Emirates Flight Catering Jobs?
To apply for a job at Emirates Flight Catering, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Emirates Flight Catering website and navigate to the careers section.
- Browse the available job openings and select a position that you are interested in and qualified for.
- Read the job description and requirements carefully to make sure you meet all of the necessary qualifications.
- Click on the “apply” button for the job you are interested in.
- Fill out the online application form with your personal and professional details.
- Attach a copy of your resume and any other relevant documents, such as a cover letter or references.
- Submit your application.
You may also be able to apply for a job at Emirates Flight Catering by sending your resume and cover letter to their HR department. Be sure to include the job title and reference number in the subject line of your email.